Where did the Minister of State for Tourism and Culture, Prahlad Singh Patel launch the multilingual Incredible India website in March 2020?
Bidhan Kumar Das from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Hyderabad is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) announced guidelines pertaining to the rights issue of units by listed real estate investment trusts (REITs) and infrastructure investment trusts (InvITs).
2. In November 2019, Sebi had issued directives for the preferential issue and institutional placements of units by listed REITs.
3. Sebi issued 2 separate guidelines – one each for REITs and InvITs.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] AA+
- [B] A−
- [C] BBB+
- [D] BBB−
- [E] CCC+
The ______________________ has tightened the norms for participatory notes P-notes in order to check misuse of these instruments.
- [A] Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- [B] Reserve Bank of India
- [C] Government of India
- [D] Supreme Court
- [E] Finance Ministry
- [A] Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
- [B] National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
- [C] National Institute of Nutrition
- [D] Advanced Centre of Research in High Energy Materials
- [E] Indian Biological Sciences and Research Institute
Which country will start receiving zero tariff facility on 97% of its goods exported to China under the Duty Free Quota Free (DFQF) scheme of WTO for the Least Developed Countries (LDCs)?
- [A] Pakistan
- [B] Indonesia
- [C] Japan
- [D] Bangladesh
- [E] Belgium