In February 2020, which country will block the European Union’s request for a dispute settlement panel at the World Trade Organization?
Which body has signed a MoU with the government to provide development support in Naxal-affected districts in Chhattisgarh?
- [A] Azim Premji Foundation
- [B] Tata Trusts
- [C] Damien Foundation India Trust
- [D] W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- [E] Ford Foundation
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The UTs of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh will have a common High Court.
2. The Legislative Assembly will be formed in J&K as UT but there will be no Legislative Assembly in the UT of Ladakh as it will be directly controlled by the Union Government.
3. 68 Central Laws will be applicable on the two UTs while 164 State laws will be repealed and 166 State laws will continue to be applicable.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Raghunath Mohapatra
- [B] Anil D Sahasrabudhe
- [C] Surendra Rosha
- [D] Rakesh Sinha
- [E] B P Sharma
- [A] Protection of children, our responsibility
- [B] Civil Protection and Disaster Reduction within Sustainable Development
- [C] Together with civil defence against disasters
- [D] Civil Defence and the new information technologies
- [E] None of the above