In February 2020, the Economist Intelligence Unit revised downwards its global growth forecast for 2020 to how much per cent?
- [A] Maharashtra
- [B] Bihar
- [C] Gujarat
- [D] Tamil Nadu
- [E] West Bengal
- [A] WTO
- [B] World Bank
- [C] UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network
- [D] UNDEP
- [E] IMF
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) approved a 'Safe City project' for Lucknow at a total cost of Rs.194.44 crore under the Nirbhaya Fund Scheme.
2. The Safe city proposal for Lucknow will be implemented by Uttar Pradesh Police, assisted by the Municipal bodies and city transport authorities.
3. The Safe City project for Lucknow also envisages gender sensitization awareness campaigns.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
Which of the following is collaborating with LAXAI Life Sciences to jointly develop and manufacture Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and key intermediates?
- [A] National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata
- [B] Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad
- [C] Deccan School of Pharmacy
- [D] Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- [E] Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University
Which team has come first among the 8 teams in Stage IV of the ongoing International Army Scout Masters Competition held in Jaisalmer?
- [A] Russia
- [B] China
- [C] Sudan
- [D] India
- [E] Armenia