Under the new amendments in January 2020, TRAI has capped at ________ rupees the amount consumers will have to pay monthly for all free to air channels.
Bidhan Kumar Das from Bhubaneswar, India is saying 100 is correct answer
Mixed pair of __________ and __________ have clinched the recurve team gold medal at the 2017 World Archery Youth Championship in Rosario.रोसारियो में 2017 विश्व तीरंदाजी युवा चैम्पियनशिप में __________ और _________ की मिश्रित जोड़ी ने रिकर्व टीम स्वर्ण पदक जीता।
- [A] Jemson Ningthoujam and Ankita Bhakat
- [B] Shukmani Gajanan Babrekar and Atul Verma
- [C] Khushbu Dhayal and Atul Verma
- [D] Jemson Ningthoujam and Shukmani Gajanan Babrekar
- [E] Palton Hansda and Deepika Kumari
Recently, in ________, US troops have begun withdrawing from positions in northern part, paving way for a Turkish operation against Kurdish fighters in the border area.
- [A] Iran
- [B] Syria
- [C] Iraq
- [D] Oman
- [E] Yemen
Which of the following signed an MoU with the Philippines-based International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) in March 2019 to take collaborative research projects on rice in the State?
- [A] Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
- [B] Professor Jayashakar Telangana State Agricultural University
- [C] Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University
- [D] Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University
- [E] Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University
By mid- April 2020, which of the following has/have procured Pulses and Oilseeds worth Rs 1,313 cr benefiting more than 1,74,000 farmers?
- [A] NAFED
- [B] Food Corporation of India
- [C] FICCI
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 1 and 3
Which of the following rovers are related to NASA Science Lab Mission?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct