Researchers from which of these institutes have developed materials that can produce energy from water?
Prasa Karkala from Bengaluru, India is saying IIT Guwahati is correct answer
- [A] Google India
- [B] Microsoft
- [C] Thomas Cook India Group
- [D] Apple
According to an official order, Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant given an extension till ________ next year.
- [A] Dec 31st
- [B] June 30
- [C] Jan 31st
- [D] April 30
- [E] March 31st
Read the following statements about 'Bhubaneswar Me Wi-Fi' project.
- The project is implemented by Bhubaneswar Smart City Limited (BSCL).
- It will initially have 300 hotspots enabled locations with 600 access points.
- One wi-fi hotspot would be able to handle 550 users at a given point of time.
Which of the following statements are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 3
- [E] Both 2 and 3
Who has been chosen for the ‘Eminent Engineer Award for the Year 2019’ by the Institution of Engineers (India)?
- [A] Raghuram Govind Rajan
- [B] Nagavara Ramaroa Narayana Murthy
- [C] Prabhakar Singh
- [D] E. Sreedharan
- [E] Satyanarayan Gangaram Pitroda