MERS has four special characteristics and here we have one exception - which is it?
Adarsh is saying A conduit to humans via camels is correct answer
anothermariam from Kanata, Canada is saying Spread by faecal oral route is correct answer
Davinder Singh from Delhi, India is saying Reservoir in bats is correct answer
- [A] Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing.
- [B] Add more garlic into your diet.
- [C] Visit your doctor for antibiotics treatment
- [D] Wash your hands after every hour.
- [A] MERS
- [B] SARS
- [C] OC43
- [D] HKU1
- [A] The RNAs all terminate in a common 3´ and produce nested set transcripts
- [B] They take advantage of recombination with the long RNA genome
- [C] They are not highly mutable
- [D] They use capped cellular mRNA's
- [A] COVID-19
- [B] COVn-19
- [C] COnV-20
- [D] COnVID-19