Which of the following is an unusual feature of the replication cycle in coronaviruses?
Family hussain from Bengaluru, India is saying They are not highly mutable is correct answer
Valji Jivabhai Shingala from Rajkot, India is saying They use capped cellular mRNA's is correct answer
Fulmani Tirkey from Bhubaneswar, India is saying They take advantage of recombination with the long RNA genome is correct answer
rekha gupta from Raipur, India is saying They take advantage of recombination with the long RNA genome is correct answer
md ajha from Bengaluru, India is saying They use capped cellular mRNA's is correct answer
Which of the following coronaviruses has caused thousands of deaths around the world as an 'emergent' virus?
- [A] MERS
- [B] SARS
- [C] OC43
- [D] HKU1
- [A] When a person sneezes or cough, droplets spread in the air or fall on the ground and nearby surfaces.
- [B] If another person is nearby and inhales the droplets or touches these surfaces and further touches his face, eyes or mouth, he or she can get an infection.
- [C] If the distance is less than 1 meter from the infected person.
- [D] All the above are correct.
- [A] Spread by faecal oral route
- [B] Aerosol droplet transmission
- [C] Reservoir in bats
- [D] A conduit to humans via camels