What are the precautions that need to be taken to protect from the coronavirus?
amaan khan is saying Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing. is correct answer
Family hussain from Bengaluru, India is saying Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing. is correct answer
tejas kawalkar from Amravati, India is saying Visit your doctor for antibiotics treatment is correct answer
siddharth patel from Raipur, India is saying Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing. is correct answer
Fulmani Tirkey from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing. is correct answer
- [A] Spread by faecal oral route
- [B] Aerosol droplet transmission
- [C] Reservoir in bats
- [D] A conduit to humans via camels
World Health Organisation on 11 February, 2020 announced an official name for the disease that is causing the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak? What is the new name of the disease?
- [A] COVID-19
- [B] COVn-19
- [C] COnV-20
- [D] COnVID-19
- [A] Around 80% of the people will require no treatment as such and will recover on their own.
- [B] Around <20% or a small proportion may need hospitalization.
- [C] A very small proportion basically suffering from chronic illness may need admission in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- [D] All the above are correct
- [A] Beijing
- [B] Shanghai
- [C] Wuhan, Hubei
- [D] Tianjin