Which of the following diseases are related to coronavirus?
amaan khan is saying Both A and B is correct answer
R.R. Gadade creation from Pune, India is saying Both A and B is correct answer
Family hussain from Bengaluru, India is saying Both A and B is correct answer
siddharth patel from Raipur, India is saying SARS is correct answer
Valji Jivabhai Shingala from Rajkot, India is saying Both A and B is correct answer
- [A] Around 80% of the people will require no treatment as such and will recover on their own.
- [B] Around <20% or a small proportion may need hospitalization.
- [C] A very small proportion basically suffering from chronic illness may need admission in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- [D] All the above are correct
- [A] When a person sneezes or cough, droplets spread in the air or fall on the ground and nearby surfaces.
- [B] If another person is nearby and inhales the droplets or touches these surfaces and further touches his face, eyes or mouth, he or she can get an infection.
- [C] If the distance is less than 1 meter from the infected person.
- [D] All the above are correct.
- [A] Such viruses are confined to animals
- [B] They do not cause disease in humans
- [C] They emerge from animals to cross the species barrier infrequently
- [D] They cause pandemics
- [A] Spread by faecal oral route
- [B] Aerosol droplet transmission
- [C] Reservoir in bats
- [D] A conduit to humans via camels