What is Coronavirus?
amaan khan is saying It is a large family of viruses. is correct answer
R.R. Gadade creation from Pune, India is saying It belongs to the family of Nidovirus. is correct answer
Family hussain from Bengaluru, India is saying Only A is correct. is correct answer
Valji Jivabhai Shingala from Rajkot, India is saying It is a large family of viruses. is correct answer
Fulmani Tirkey from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Both A and B are correct is correct answer
World Health Organisation on 11 February, 2020 announced an official name for the disease that is causing the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak? What is the new name of the disease?
- [A] COVID-19
- [B] COVn-19
- [C] COnV-20
- [D] COnVID-19
- [A] Beijing
- [B] Shanghai
- [C] Wuhan, Hubei
- [D] Tianjin
- [A] Around 80% of the people will require no treatment as such and will recover on their own.
- [B] Around <20% or a small proportion may need hospitalization.
- [C] A very small proportion basically suffering from chronic illness may need admission in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- [D] All the above are correct
- [A] The RNAs all terminate in a common 3´ and produce nested set transcripts
- [B] They take advantage of recombination with the long RNA genome
- [C] They are not highly mutable
- [D] They use capped cellular mRNA's