What happens to a person suffering from COVID-19?
Johara Garay is saying All the above are correct is correct answer
Family hussain from Bengaluru, India is saying Around <20% or a small proportion may need hospitalization. is correct answer
siddharth patel from Raipur, India is saying All the above are correct is correct answer
akanksha verma is saying A very small proportion basically suffering from chronic illness may need admission in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU). is correct answer
Valji Jivabhai Shingala from Rajkot, India is saying All the above are correct is correct answer
- [A] Such viruses are confined to animals
- [B] They do not cause disease in humans
- [C] They emerge from animals to cross the species barrier infrequently
- [D] They cause pandemics
- [A] When a person sneezes or cough, droplets spread in the air or fall on the ground and nearby surfaces.
- [B] If another person is nearby and inhales the droplets or touches these surfaces and further touches his face, eyes or mouth, he or she can get an infection.
- [C] If the distance is less than 1 meter from the infected person.
- [D] All the above are correct.
- [A] MERS
- [B] SARS
- [C] Both A and B
- [D] Neither A nor B