How does Coronavirus transmit?
Family hussain from Bengaluru, India is saying When a person sneezes or cough, droplets spread in the air or fall on the ground and nearby surfaces. is correct answer
siddharth patel from Raipur, India is saying All the above are correct. is correct answer
Valji Jivabhai Shingala from Rajkot, India is saying All the above are correct. is correct answer
Fulmani Tirkey from Bhubaneswar, India is saying All the above are correct. is correct answer
md ajha from Bengaluru, India is saying All the above are correct. is correct answer
- [A] Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing.
- [B] Add more garlic into your diet.
- [C] Visit your doctor for antibiotics treatment
- [D] Wash your hands after every hour.
- [A] Around 80% of the people will require no treatment as such and will recover on their own.
- [B] Around <20% or a small proportion may need hospitalization.
- [C] A very small proportion basically suffering from chronic illness may need admission in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- [D] All the above are correct
- [A] Spread by faecal oral route
- [B] Aerosol droplet transmission
- [C] Reservoir in bats
- [D] A conduit to humans via camels