Which of the following countries started a four-day joint military exercise in the Indian Ocean and Gulf of Oman?
Akbar Ali from Bengaluru, India is saying China, Russia and Iran is correct answer
- [A] Navi Mumbai
- [B] Gandhinagar
- [C] Chennai
- [D] Greater Mumbai
- [E] Pune
The US' Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has committed how many million USD to assist India's response to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- [A] 2.8
- [B] 3.2
- [C] 3.6
- [D] 4.0
- [E] 4.4
- [A] Zero Discrimination Day
- [B] International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- [C] World Philosophy Day
- [D] International Day of Light
- [E] International Day for Biological Diversity
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Haryana govt approved financial assistance to women and girl acid attack victims scheme.
2. Under this scheme, the survivors of the crime after 2 May 2016 will be eligible for the monthly pension.
3. Either the victim herself or her legal guardian can apply to the district social welfare officer for relief and the financial assistance will be given on the basis of the percentage of disability.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
In December 2019, who has been appointed as Director of OBC, ST & SC Development and M&BCW Department in Odisha?
- [A] Baijayant Panda
- [B] Prasanta Kumar Senapati
- [C] Kamakhya Prasad Singh Deo
- [D] Srikant Kumar Jena
- [E] Pinaki Misra