On whose birth anniversary is the Good Governance Day observed?
Akbar Ali from Bengaluru, India is saying C N Balakrishnan is correct answer
The Reserve Bank of India on May 12, 2018, initiated a prompt corrective action against which bank in view of its high non-performing assets?
- [A] Punjab National Bank
- [B] Canara Bank
- [C] Bank of Maharashtra
- [D] Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- [E] Dena Bank
Which of the following has launched a unique scheme called “Sophisticated Analytical & Technical Help Institutes (SATHI)” in February 2020?
- [A] Science and Engineering Research Board
- [B] Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- [C] Department of Science & Technology
- [D] All India Council for Technical Education
- [E] None of the above
The government of India has waived the ________ lock-in period on investments made by non-residents in Infrastructure Debt Funds (IDFs), to promote funding in the infrastructure sector.
- [A] 5 year
- [B] 4 year
- [C] 3 year
- [D] 2 year
- [E] 6 year