Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) conducted an International Workshop on “Energy Efficient Cooling” in New Delhi on which of these dates?
Akbar Ali from Bengaluru, India is saying 13-14 December is correct answer
The Reserve Bank said it will inject Rs 40,000 crore into the system in November through OMO. What does it stand for?
- [A] Opening Marketing Operation
- [B] Openly Making Offers
- [C] Open Market Operation
- [D] Opposite Market Operations
- [E] None of the above
Scientiscts have described a new species of reddish-brown pit viper, a venomous snake with a unique heat-sensing system from a forest in ________.
- [A] Mizoram
- [B] Arunachal Pradesh
- [C] Assam
- [D] Manipur
- [E] Odisha
Read the following statements carefully:
1. According to the monthly data released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the number of transactions on mobile banking apps grew almost 3.5 times at 447 million in September 2018.
2. The value of such transactions also grew more than 2.4 times at ₹2.07 lakh crore.
3. Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs) also grew moderately at in both volume and value terms at 357 million and ₹17,700 crore.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
The government introduced ________ Bill 2018 in the Lok Sabha to provide regulation for the use and application of DNA Technology for establishing the identity of certain categories of persons.
- [A] DNA Technology Regulation
- [B] DNA Technology (Use and Application) Regulation
- [C] DNA 2018 Bill
- [D] DNA Profiling Bill 2018
- [E] DNA Technology (Use and Application)
- [A] Passport
- [B] PAN card
- [C] Ration card
- [D] Airline tickets
- [E] Rail tickets