Which of the following function prototype is perfectly acceptable?
Blank OP from Bacolod City, Philippines is saying int Function(int Tmp = Show()); is correct answer
swathi from Chennai, India is saying float = Show(int, float) Function(Tmp); is correct answer
Rohan Bhosale from Pune, India is saying Both A and B. is correct answer
Neyah Deshmukh from India is saying Both A and B. is correct answer
Muhammad Asghar from Vehari, Pakistan is saying int Function(int Tmp = Show()); is correct answer
- [A] Default arguments can be provided for pointers to functions.
- [B] A function can have all its arguments as default.
- [C] Default argument cannot be provided for pointers to functions.
- [D] A default argument cannot be redefined in later declaration.
One of the disadvantage of pass by reference is that the called function may inadvertently corrupt the called data.This is avoided by ?
- [A] passing pointers
- [B] declaring the formal parameters constant
- [C] declaring the actual parameters constant
- [D] all of above