For a method to be an interface between the outside world and a class,it has to be declared ?
why not private?
esraa nashat from Cairo, Egypt is saying public is correct answer
Abdul Haseeb Shershahabadi from Birpur, India is saying private is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying protected is correct answer
Priya from Hyderabad, India is saying public is correct answer
- [A] friend
- [B] static
- [C] template
- [D] virtual
Objects of the same class share the values of ...... while they maintain separate values for ........ .
- [A] Static variables, non static variables
- [B] Non static variables, static variables
- [C] Global variables, static variables
- [D] Static variables, register variables
- [A] Constant definitions
- [B] member function definitions
- [C] class declarations
- [D] variable definition