For a method to be an interface between the outside world and a class,it has to be declared ?
why not private?
Elijah Rodriguez is saying private is correct answer
sunita thakur is saying public is correct answer
Saurabh Singh is saying private is correct answer
Shubham Kumar is saying protected is correct answer
- [A] member function
- [B] a class function
- [C] a method
- [D] none of above
Objects of the same class share the values of ...... while they maintain separate values for ........ .
- [A] Static variables, non static variables
- [B] Non static variables, static variables
- [C] Global variables, static variables
- [D] Static variables, register variables
- [A] friend
- [B] static
- [C] template
- [D] virtual
- [A] friend functions
- [B] Private member functions
- [C] Constant member functions
- [D] Static member functions