Read the following statements carefully:
1.The Film Bazaar was inaugurated by the Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar on the sidelines of the International Film Festival of India.
2.It encourages creative and financial collaboration between the South Asian and International film communities.
3.Over the years, films such as Lunch Box, Margarita With A Straw, have been through one or more programmes of the Bazaar.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Bareilly
- [B] Kanpur
- [C] Gaya
- [D] Habibganj
- [E] Varanasi
- [A] April 2
- [B] April 7
- [C] April 13
- [D] April 16
- [E] April 20
- [A] National Institute of Immunohaematology
- [B] Indian Institute of Geomagnetism
- [C] Board Of Research In Nuclear Sciences
- [D] Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- [E] Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research
Which organization has become the first institution worldwide to launch mVisa?
- [A] CITI
- [B] HSBC
- [C] Barclays
- [D] Yes
- [E] ICICI