Which of the following is false with respect to inheritance?
ow can you access private members of base class because private members can not be inherited
when a bass class is privately inherited ,public and protected will come privately in derived class.
all are true
Katreen Ebraheem from Egypt is saying When a base class is publicly inherited,public members of the base class becomes public members of derived class is correct answer
alvin from Delhi, India is saying When a base class is privately inherited,a private member of base class becomes private member of derived class is correct answer
- [A] Writing constructor
- [B] Is not possible
- [C] overloaded casting operator
- [D] object of a class
- [A] It can access only base class members
- [B] It can access only derived class members
- [C] Both base class & derived class members
- [D] None
- [A] Adapter and observer pattern
- [B] Code pattern
- [C] Glue pattern
- [D] None of the mentioned
If a base class member access is public, and an inherited class accesses specifier is private, which of the following statement is true ?
- [A] The base class member can be accessed by derived class objects
- [B] The base class members cannot be accessed by the derived class members
- [C] The derived class members can be accessed by the base class objects
- [D] None of above