To which position did India drop in the latest FIFA rankings?
V.M.Singh from Ludhiana, India is saying 104 is correct answer
Akbar Ali from Bengaluru, India is saying 105 is correct answer
Ishu Murali from Coimbatore, India is saying 106 is correct answer
- [A] Karate
- [B] Surfing
- [C] Skatebording
- [D] Climbing
- [E] All of the above
In March 2020, which of the following has launched a website for information related to the COVID-19 pandemic in the region?
- [A] ASEAN Disaster Management Centre
- [B] National Disaster Response Force
- [C] SAARC Disaster Management Centre
- [D] National Disaster Management Authority
- [E] None of the above
ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) is going to implement the effectiveness of diet and lifestyle intervention with respect to lifestyle diseases like Hypertension and diabetes. Who is the director o NIN?
- [A] Dr R Hemalatha
- [B] Dr Ajay Garg
- [C] Dr Arun Solanki
- [D] Dr Rajesh Mishra
- [E] Dr Neeraj Saxena
Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha inaugurated the Electronic Maintenance Management System at the _____ air force station.
- [A] Haryana
- [B] Jammu & Kashmir
- [C] Pune
- [D] Delhi
- [E] Punjab
Read the following sentences carefully:
1. SBI has issued draft guidelines on liquidity management for the NBFCS and proposed a liquidity coverage ratio for large NBFCs.
2. It covers all deposit taking NBFCs and non-deposit taking NBFCs with an asset size of ₹5,000 crore and above.
3. Company fixed deposits (FDs), unlike bank FDs, don’t come with insurance.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 3
- [C] Only 2 and 3
- [D] Only 1 and 2
- [E] All are correct