In October 2019, Lingappa Narayana Swamy was appointed as the Chief Justice of which high court?
Atul Jaiswar from Mumbai, India is saying Rajasthan is correct answer
krunalyemulwar from Ahmedabad, India is saying Kerala is correct answer
Khemraj from Pune, India is saying Punjab and Haryana is correct answer
- [A] Politician
- [B] Journalist
- [C] Music Director
- [D] Businessman
- [E] Actor
- [A] Madhya Pradesh
- [B] Odisha
- [C] Rajasthan
- [D] Chhattisgarh
- [E] Haryana
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Commerce and Industry Ministry has proposed a host of measures such as tax incentives to promote budding entrepreneurs as part of the 'Startup India Vision 2024'.
2. The vision document aims at facilitating setting up of 50,000 new start-ups in the country by 2024.
3. It also aims at creating 20 lakh direct and indirect employment opportunities.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, 1954
- [B] Essential Commodities Act, 1955
- [C] Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Act, 1969
- [D] Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- [E] Bureau of Indian Standard Act, 1986