The Digital Gandhi Gyan Vigyan Exhibition 2019 has been organised in collaboration with ________.
Atul Jaiswar from Mumbai, India is saying Google India is correct answer
krunalyemulwar from Ahmedabad, India is saying Tata Consultancy Services is correct answer
Khemraj from Pune, India is saying Google India is correct answer
[A] Man of Steel
मैन ऑफ स्टील
[B] Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
बैटमैन वर्सेज सुपरमैन: डॉन ऑफ़ जस्टिस
[C] Suicide Squad
[D] Wonder Woman
[E] None of these
इनमें से कोई भी नहीं
Read the following statements carefully:
1. In a bid to capture lost traffic & to enhance its freight revenue through the new delivery model for domestic cargo, Indian Railways has introduced Triple Stack Dwarf Container Services.
2. The containers are shorter in size and can run on electrified tracks. They can hold a capacity of 30,500 kgs.
3. By using the dwarf containers, the cost will be significantly reduced since rail transport is cheaper than the road.Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Cuttack
- [B] Puri
- [C] Hyderabad
- [D] Bhubaneswar
- [E] Bhopal
Read the following statements:-
1. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has brought in secure digitally-signed QR code on eAadhaar that will contain the photograph of the Aadhaar holder to facilitate better offline verification of an individual.
2. A QR code is a form of a barcode which contains machine-readable information.
3. eAadhaar is the electronic version of Aadhaar that can be downloaded from UIDAI website.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above
- [E] None of the above