The government of India has waived the ________ lock-in period on investments made by non-residents in Infrastructure Debt Funds (IDFs), to promote funding in the infrastructure sector.
Shantanu Chauhan from Ghaziabad, India is saying 5 year is correct answer
krunalyemulwar from Ahmedabad, India is saying 5 year is correct answer
In April 2020, which of the following announced that its individual policyholders will get COVID-19 related additional benefit up to Rs 500,000 at no additional cost?
- [A] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- [B] SBI Life Insurance Company
- [C] Aegon Life Insurance Company
- [D] Tata AIA Life Insurance
- [E] Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
2020 Ladakh Winter Sports Carnival, Junior (Under-18) Ice Hockey and Skating Championship was held from ________ 2020.
- [A] 15-20 February
- [B] 16-21 February
- [C] 14-22 February
- [D] 17-21 February
- [E] None of these
Which of the following countries will host the Commonwealth Shooting and Archery Championships in January 2022?
- [A] Singapore
- [B] Indonesia
- [C] China
- [D] India
- [E] Bhutan
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj attended the 9th India-Japan Strategic Dialogue in ________.
- [A] Beijing
- [B] Tokyo
- [C] Bern
- [D] Copenhagen
- [E] Berlin
Read the following statements:
1. Researchers in Spain have cramped down light to lesser than a nanometer, that is, a space of 1 atom.
2. The team did so by squeezing plasmons into a gap between graphene and metal.
3. This work was performed in collaboration with Caltech (USA) and Technical University of Valencia (Spain).
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] 1 only
- [B] 2 only
- [C] 2 and 3
- [D] 1 and 2
- [E] 1, 2 and 3