Which country is hosting the Second Lead Author Meeting of IPCC Working Group III Sixth Assessment Report?
Shantanu Chauhan from Ghaziabad, India is saying India is correct answer
krunalyemulwar from Ahmedabad, India is saying Russia is correct answer
- [A] Bangkok
- [B] Dubai
- [C] Guangzhou
- [D] Singapore
- [E] Kuala Lumpur
- [A] Marco Polo Del Nero
- [B] Paulo Maluf
- [C] José Serra
- [D] Jose Maria Marin
- [E] Michel Temer
- [A] Australia
- [B] Canada
- [C] New Zealand
- [D] Switzerland
- [E] South Africa
Read the following statements carefully:
1. A previously extinct species of bird returned from the dead, reclaiming the island it previously lived on and re-evolving itself back into existence.
2. The white-throated rail colonized the Aldabra Atoll in the Indian Ocean and evolved to become flightless.
3. It was completely wiped out when the island disappeared below the sea around 136,000 years ago.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
“Know your college” is a web portal developed by MOHRD aimed at?
- [A] To provide information about infrastructure of individual colleges
- [B] Above 1, 2 and 3 are correct.
- [C] To inform the students about the employments opportunities in the colleges.
- [D] To inform student to take informed decision to choose college & the course.
- [E] To provide information about teaching methodologies.