Accounting is also defined as an 'Information System' because ?
trupti sahoo from Bhubaneswar, India is saying All of above is correct answer
Sourabh Guntur from Malkajgiri, India is saying All of above is correct answer
Ajay singh rajpoot from Jaipur, India is saying It is a system which provides information is correct answer
Venkata Sreenivas from Winter Springs, United States is saying All of above is correct answer
Rizqy Raihan from Jakarta, Indonesia is saying All of above is correct answer
- [A] Total Sales
- [B] Total Profit and Loss
- [C] Loss from Fire
- [D] None of above
- [A] An art of recording,classifying and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money,transactions and events which are in part at least,of a financial character and interpreting the results thereof.
- [B] A systematic and regular record of events clear financial picture
- [C] A method of ascertaining profits & loss
- [D] Noting but book keeping