7 years ago in MS Word

The feature of Word that automatically adjusts the amount of space between certain combination of characters so that an entire word looks more evenly spaced. What is that feature called?

[A] Spacing
[B] Kerning
[C] Positioning
[D] Scaling
Next Question

Overall Stats

Attempted 782
Correct 69
Incorrect 290
Viewed 423


Amitesh Yadav (Shivam)
Amitesh Yadav (Shivam) - 4 years ago

Amitesh Yadav (Shivam) from India is saying Spacing is correct answer

shweta lambhate
shweta lambhate - 4 years ago

shweta lambhate from India is saying Kerning is correct answer

april bailey
april bailey - 4 years ago

april bailey from Rockford, United States is saying Positioning is correct answer

Brenda Robinson
Brenda Robinson - 4 years ago

Brenda Robinson from Milwaukee, United States is saying Kerning is correct answer

Anil Bhatt
Anil Bhatt - 4 years ago

Anil Bhatt from India is saying Scaling is correct answer

Related Questions

By default, on which page the header or the footer is printed?

  • [A] on first page
  • [B] on alternate page
  • [C] on every page
  • [D] none of the above

Which of the following command is not available in Tools menu?

  • [A] Auto summarize
  • [B] Macro
  • [C] Autocorrect
  • [D] Auto text

A bookmark is an item or location in document that you identify as a name for future reference. Which of the following task is accomplished by using bookmarks?

  • [A] To mark the ending of a paragraph of document
  • [B] To add anchors in web page
  • [C] To add hyperlinks in webpage
  • [D] To quickly jump to specific location in document

The minimum number of rows and columns a word table can have is

  • [A] Zero
  • [B] 2 rows and 1 column
  • [C] 2 rows and 2 column
  • [D] 1 row and 1 column