What is the default font size of a new Word document based on Normal template?
it's for MS Word 2003
defult size 11 hi. pehly 12 te
what the fuck?
Default size is 11
open word, look under the "home" menu icon, and look at "font" "size"
in current MS word 17 default size is 11
HOW CAN ANY ONE EXPLAIN IN DETAIL...STEPS???
Richard Mensah from Cape Coast, Ghana is saying 12 pt is correct answer
sanskriti katarey from Vidisha, India is saying 9 pt is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying 12 pt is correct answer
Mahesh awasthi from Nepal is saying 12 pt is correct answer
laxmi shrestha from Nepalgunj, Nepal is saying 9 pt is correct answer
- [A] Grammatically incorrect
- [B] Short, repetitive
- [C] Misspelled
- [D] None of the above
- [A] Format
- [B] Tools
- [C] Insert Menu
- [D] None of above
- [A] To mark the starting and ending of page
- [B] To enhance the overall appearance of the document
- [C] To allow page headers and footers appear on document when printed
- [D] To make large document more readable