When is the International Day Commemorating the Victims of Acts of Violence Based on Religion or Belief observed?
- [A] Transforming Logistics Landscape
- [B] Partners in Progress
- [C] Belt and Road Cooperation: Shaping a Brighter Shared Future
- [D] Leadership for Progress
- [E] Leadership through Resilience
Read the following sentences carefully:
1) A special Niti forum has been created to accelerate the government’s efforts to spur inclusive growth in the northeastern region of the country.
2) The forum will work to identify constraints that stand in the way of achieving accelerated, inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
3) It would not recommend suitable interventions for addressing the identified constraints.
Which of the above sentence/sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2 and 3
- [C] Only 1 and 2
- [D] Only 3
- [E] Only 2
Arun Jaitley proposed to increase the investment tenure of capital gains arising out of sale of land or building into bonds from the existing 3 years to ________ years.
- [A] 4 years
- [B] 5 years
- [C] 6 years
- [D] 7 years
- [E] 8 years
An international team of physicists have successfully created a “giant atom” and filled it with ordinary atoms, creating a new state of matter termed ________.
- [A] Rottenberg polarons
- [B] Rydberg polarons
- [C] Ryderbug polarons
- [D] Ryndit polarons
- [E] Ryndert polarons
- [A] France
- [B] Germany
- [C] Poland
- [D] Greece
- [E] Portugal