If you want to keep track of different editions of a document which features will you use?
Please send 100% correct answers.
B is the right answer.
agr hum discussions na dekhe to hum glt info le lege so plz shi answer de
Sorry but en questions ka kya fayda agr hum shi answer nhi jan pa rhe hai.
yes, according to Mr. Google Track change is the correct answer.
Track change is right answer.. by using this option we can track all changes made in document
sum one can plz explain
harshith from Bengaluru, India is saying All of above is correct answer
sanskriti katarey from Vidisha, India is saying Versions is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying Versions is correct answer
Emmanuel Adjei from Cape Coast, Ghana is saying Versions is correct answer
Komal Manapure from Pune, India is saying Editions is correct answer
- [A] Down Cursor Key
- [B] Enter Key
- [C] Shift + Enter
- [D] Ctrl + Enter
- [A] Copy the text and click on Paste Special tool on new place
- [B] Select the text then click on Format Painter and select the new text
- [C] Copy the text and paste in new location. Then type the new text again
- [D] All of above
- [A] Click on Switch between Heder & Footer then type the text
- [B] Press PageDown key and type the text for footer
- [C] Both of above
- [D] None of above