Which option in File pull-down menu is used to close a file in MSWord?
Correct answer is close because exit close the whole software nd question asked about file n.
Exit is Correct. go to the file and pull down the menu you will see a big EXIT.
Exit is correct ... it's wrong answer
EXIT closes the whole application software, not the document.
sorry gyzzz last one is correct
third one is correct
Exit command is used to exit from application and close command is used to close the file only not application.
Exit is used to close application to close file close command will be used
i think it is "exit"
Arif Niazi from Mianwali, Pakistan is saying New is correct answer
Gaurav Dalal from Delhi, India is saying Exit is correct answer
kamod rai from Delhi, India is saying Quit is correct answer
Alyssa Robinson from Wyoming, Canada is saying Quit is correct answer
Lakyn Willmore from Wyoming, Canada is saying Close is correct answer
- [A] Tools
- [B] Table
- [C] Insert
- [D] Format
- [A] You can set different header and footer for last page of a section
- [B] You can set different header footer for even and odd pages
- [C] You can set different page number formats for different sections
- [D] You can set different header footer for first page of a section
- [A] �??Edit�?? button
- [B] �??Data editing�?? button
- [C] �??Data Source�?? button
- [D] �??Edit Data Source�?? button
- [A] Double click the format painter then go on pasting in many places
- [B] Click the format painter then go on pasting to many places holding Ctrl Key
- [C] Click the Format painter and go on pasting in many places holding Alt Key
- [D] All of above