The Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill, 2019 was introduced in Lok Sabha by road transport and highways minister Nitin Gadkari. The Bill seeks to amend the Motor Vehicle Act, ________.
V.M.Singh from Ludhiana, India is saying 1972 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1988 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1978 is correct answer
- [A] Ministry of Defence
- [B] Ministry of Labour Welfare
- [C] Department of Economic Affairs
- [D] NITI Aayog
- [E] Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
Admiral Sunil Lanba flagged off a ‘tall ships sail together’ expedition on 14 November 2018, which will cover a distance of 1,200 nautical miles from Kochi to ________.
- [A] Amman
- [B] Muscat
- [C] Doha
- [D] Jerusalem
- [E] Cairo
Read the following statements carefully :
1. A committee of governors set up by President Ram Nath Kovind, submitted its report on doubling farm income on 26 October 2018.
2. It has made 21 major recommendations for doubling the income of farmers.
3. Radha Mohan Singh is the head of the panel.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
According to RBI's annual report how much percentage of scrapped currency notes had come back to RBI between demonetisation decision & June 30, 2017?भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक की वार्षिक रिपोर्ट के मुताबिक, विमुद्रीकरण के फैसले से 30 जून तक रकम के रद्द किए गए नोटों का कितना प्रतिशत RBI वापस आ गया है?
- [A] 100%
- [B] 99%
- [C] 95%
- [D] 75%
- [E] 49%
Read the following sentences:-
1. UN's weather agency, World Meteorological Organization has said the last four years were the hottest on record.
2. 2016 remains the hottest year ever measured, due to the warming effect of El Nino, while 2017 was the warmest non-El Nino year.
3. The 21st century has so far been a period of the hottest weather, accounting for 17 of the 18 warmest years on record.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3