Who clinched a gold medal in the World Universiade in 100 m dash event at Napoli in Italy in July 2019?
V.M.Singh from Ludhiana, India is saying Hima Das is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Dutee Chand is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Hima Das is correct answer
- [B] Gujarat
- [A] 5 September
- [B] 12 September
- [C] 15 September
- [D] 18 September
- [E] 23 September
The Cabinet approved the signing and ratifying of an extradition agreement between India and ________ on 8 November 2018.
- [A] Morocco
- [B] Jordan
- [C] Bahrain
- [D] Israel
- [E] Turkey
- [A] Ministry of Jal Shakti
- [B] Ministry of Panchayati Raj
- [C] Ministry of Rural Development
- [D] Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
- [E] Ministry of Social Justice and Welfare
Read the following sentences carefully"
1. Carrying a physical copy of the driving licence and the vehicle's Registration Certificate (RC) is not compulsory now as the government has validated digital copies.
2. NITI Aayog said that states have been issued an advisory to accept the documents in digital format.
3. Documents are present on the government's DigiLocker or mParivahan platform.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 2
- [B] Only 1 and 3
- [C] Only 2 and 3
- [D] All are true
- [E] None is true