What is the correct combination of keys to find text on a document?
sanskriti katarey from Vidisha, India is saying Ctrl + F is correct answer
Rohan Chintalwar from Nagpur, India is saying Ctrl + F is correct answer
Komal Manapure from Pune, India is saying Ctrl + F is correct answer
Engr Sajid from Lahore, Pakistan is saying Ctrl + F is correct answer
MENGIS SEMERE from Surrey, Canada is saying Ctrl + T is correct answer
You need to jump to the next column breaking current column right at the cursor position. How can you break column?
- [A] Break command from Insert menu
- [B] Pressing Ctrl+Enter
- [C] Pressing Alt+Shift+Enter
- [D] Both b and c
- [A] Ctrl + Shift + S
- [B] Ctrl + Shift + P
- [C] Ctrl + P
- [D] Ctrl + S
- [A] F3
- [B] F11
- [C] F5
- [D] F7
- [A] The text is hidden and you need to bring it by removing the check box if needed again
- [B] The text is deleted from document and you need to bring from Recycle Bin if required again.
- [C] The text is hidden and cannot be returned back
- [D] The text is deleted and cannot be returned back