India dethroned ________ to rise to the top of ODI rankings in June 2019.
V.M.Singh from Ludhiana, India is saying England is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Sri Lanka is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Australia is correct answer
Read the following sentences carefully:
1) Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) granted First Licence to M/s Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd for Liquid Chlorine on All India basis.
2) This is the First Licence granted on All India basis. The license has been made operative with effect from 12th April, 2018 for a period of one year.
3) This product is in liquid form and stored in metal containers and used in paper, pulp, textile bleaching.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 3
- [B] Only 1 and 3
- [C] Only 1 and 2
- [D] None is correct
- [E] All
- [A] Tata Global Beverages
- [B] Infiniti Retail
- [C] Advinus Therapeutics
- [D] TRF
- [E] JAMIPOL
- [A] Rail Kumbh Seva Mobile App
- [B] Rail Kumbh Connect Mobile App
- [C] Rail Kumbh Navigate Mobile App
- [D] Rail Planner Mobile App
- [E] Rail Madad
- [A] JC
- [B] VA
- [C] NREL
- [D] UERC
- [E] TERI