What happens if you press Ctrl + Shift + F8?
B is correct answer
Right is: B
sanskriti katarey from Vidisha, India is saying It activates extended selection is correct answer
Engr Sajid from Lahore, Pakistan is saying It activates the rectangular selection is correct answer
A feature of MS Word that saves the document automatically after certain interval is available on...
- [A] Save tab on Options dialog box
- [B] Save As dialog box
- [C] Both of above
- [D] None of above
- [A] The text is hidden and you need to bring it by removing the check box if needed again
- [B] The text is deleted from document and you need to bring from Recycle Bin if required again.
- [C] The text is hidden and cannot be returned back
- [D] The text is deleted and cannot be returned back