Read the following statements:
- ‘The Forbidden Planet’ is smaller than Neptune but three times the size of Earth.
- The exoplanet has a mass of 20 Earth masses, a radius 20% smaller than Neptune, and temperature of 1000 degrees Celsius.
- It orbits around the star in only 1.3 days.
Which of the following statement is correct about the forbidden planet?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Which Union Government scheme has recently revised the timeline for achieving its target from 2022 to 2019?
- [A] Antyodaya Anna Yojana
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- [C] Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- [D] Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
- [E] Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
- [A] Switzerland
- [B] Iceland
- [C] Slovenia
- [D] Norway
- [E] Luxembourg
Martin Guptill has become the leading run-scorer in T20 Internationals with his 2nd century against ________.
- [A] England
- [B] Australia
- [C] India
- [D] South Africa
- [E] Sri Lanka
- [A] Badminton
- [B] Chess
- [C] Basketball
- [D] Hockey
- [E] Polo