How many states and Union Territories faced environmental compensation of ₹1 crore each for not not submitting action plans on systematic disposal of plastic waste to the Central Pollution Control Board?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 25 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 20 is correct answer
Rambabu katiyar from Vadodara, India is saying 8 is correct answer
- [A] U.S. Indo-Pacific Command
- [B] U.S. Japanese Pacific Command
- [C] U.S. Australian Pacific Command
- [D] U.S. Southern Chinese Pacific Command
- [E] U.S. Arabian Pacific Command
Which of the following statement/statements is/are not true regarding the sanctions imposed by UNSC on North Korea?
उत्तर कोरिया पर संयुक्त राष्ट्र सुरक्षा परिषद द्वारा लगाए गए प्रतिबंधों के बारे में निम्नलिखित कथनों में से कौन सा/से सच नहीं है?
- [A] Sanctions have been imposed for continued ICBM testing & violations of UN resolutions.
- [B] Sanction includes ban on coal & other exports worth over $1 billion.
- [C] It would be the 17th set of UN sanctions imposed on North Korea since it 1st nuclear test in 2002.
- [D] It prevents North Korea from increasing number of workers it sends abroad.
- [E] Both 1 and 2
Which of the following has been acquired by NSEIT, the IT-services subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange, in March 2019?
- [A] Alphabetz Network Pvt. Ltd.
- [B] Phronesis Corporate Intelligence Services Pvt Ltd
- [C] Jetair Private Limited
- [D] Aujas Networks Ltd.
- [E] netCORE Solutions Pvt Ltd
- [A] Dilip Shanghvi
- [B] Pallonji Mistry
- [C] Cyrus Poonawalla
- [D] Gautam Adani
- [E] Shiv Nadar
Department of Biotechnology’s Centre of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) has planned a few research projects. Where is CIAB located?
- [A] Noida
- [B] Lucknow
- [C] Mohali
- [D] Ranchi
- [E] Mumbai