Recently, Peter O'Neill resigned. He was the Prime Minister of which country?
Ranjan Gohain from Guwahati, India is saying Seychelles is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Papua New Guinea is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Seychelles is correct answer
Rambabu katiyar from Vadodara, India is saying Seychelles is correct answer
Read the following sentences:-
1. The Indian Space Research Organisation has set itself an ambitious to-do list for making and launching around 83 satellites for a slew of uses.
2. They are planned to be realised over the period from 2017 to 2021, according to a top official.
3. The headquarters of ISRO is in Delhi.
Which of the above sentence/sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3
- [A] Nurses: A voice to lead - Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
- [B] Nurses: A Force for Change – A vital resource for health
- [C] Nurses: A voice to lead - Health is a Human Right
- [D] Nurses: Working with the Poor; Against Poverty
- [E] Nurses: Fighting AIDS stigma, working for all
Read the following statements carefully:
1.Union Transport Minister Suresh Prabhu launched New website of the Ministry of Road Transports and Highways in Delhi.
2.The revamped website will be important to share critical information about the ministry and its policies.
3.The 63 clauses of Motor Vehicle Act will be implemented from September 1 in which penalties will be increased in cases of drunken driving, over speeding and overloading.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] 365.82
- [B] 400.77
- [C] 268.90
- [D] 509.43
- [E] 613.47
- [A] K. V. Kamath
- [B] Chanda Kochhar
- [C] Shikha Sharma
- [D] Arundhati Bhattacharya
- [E] Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw