Recently, Jeff Bezos unveiled a mockup of a lunar lander which is being built by ________.
deshak m b from Bengaluru, India is saying Blue Origin is correct answer
Pradeep kumar from New Delhi, India is saying Blue Origin is correct answer
B K SINGH from Bhopal, India is saying Boeing is correct answer
Aditya from Patna, India is saying Space X is correct answer
Sandeep Badgujar from Ahmedabad, India is saying Blue Origin is correct answer
- [A] Myanmar
- [B] Afghanistan
- [C] Sri Lanka
- [D] Germany
- [E] Bangladesh
Read the following statements:-
1. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) successfully placed a communication satellite GSAT-6A in a geosynchronous transfer orbit.
2. The GSAT-6A is a communication satellite that will complement the GSAT-6, which is already in orbit.
3. The satellite will be placed at a height of 36,000 km in a geostationary orbit.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above
- [E] None of the above
- [A] USA
- [B] Russia
- [C] Ireland
- [D] Vietnam
- [E] UK
- [A] Celebrating the Language and Literature
- [B] Literature as Reflection
- [C] Literature for Peace and Harmony
- [D] Literature and Democracy
- [E] Literature for Environment