There are several healthy ways to stay awake while driving, which include
Do not do things to try to force yourself awake once you're drowsy, like drink coffee, take other caffeine products, or deny yourself breaks.
sze yuk from Vancouver, Canada is saying starting out with plenty of rest, getting fresh air from an open window, and pulling over to take a nap at a rest stop, if needed. is correct answer
- [A] 20 percent.
- [B] 50 percent.
- [C] 60 percent.
- [D] 30 percent.
- [A] the right lane to the right lane.
- [B] the left lane to the centre lane.
- [C] the right lane to the centre lane.
- [D] the left lane to the right lane.
- [A] honk your horn to warn any pedestrians and then pass the other vehicle.
- [B] not pass, as that is not only unsafe, but also illegal.
- [C] do whatever the other vehicle does.
- [D] pass quickly, before the other vehicle has a chance.
- [A] 50 cm (20 inches)
- [B] 10 cm (4 inches)
- [C] 40 cm (16 inches)
- [D] 25 cm (10 inches)