This sign indicates there is a _________ ahead.
The sign shows a winding line.
sze yuk from Vancouver, Canada is saying winding road is correct answer
- [A] 50 cm (20 inches)
- [B] 10 cm (4 inches)
- [C] 40 cm (16 inches)
- [D] 25 cm (10 inches)
- [A] 60 percent
- [B] 80 percent
- [C] 50 percent
- [D] 30 percent
- [A] driving while your licence is either suspended or prohibited.
- [B] speeding 20 km/h over the posted speed limit.
- [C] driving without a licence.
- [D] street racing.
- [A] They come already equipped in all new vehicles.
- [B] They have not been proven to help reduce both fatalities and injuries in vehicle collisions.
- [C] They take a while to work - taking a few minutes to inflate, in the event of a collision.
- [D] They are a safe replacement for seatbelts.