Turning left from a one-way road onto a two-way road, you should turn from
Start on the left and end in the middle.
sze yuk from Vancouver, Canada is saying the left lane to the centre lane. is correct answer
- [A] 60 percent
- [B] 80 percent
- [C] 50 percent
- [D] 30 percent
- [A] driving while your licence is either suspended or prohibited.
- [B] speeding 20 km/h over the posted speed limit.
- [C] driving without a licence.
- [D] street racing.
- [A] can affect your reaction time, either by making you drowsy or lowering your general alertness.
- [B] could cause you to take medication that could make you more alert.
- [C] can affect your reaction time, by increasing your alertness.
- [D] could make you drowsy, but you'll be fine as long as you drink coffee.