Read the following statements carefully:
1.The first-ever global coalition on clean and efficient cooling was launched at the First Global Conference on Synergies between the 2030 Agenda and Paris Agreement, which concluded on April 3, 2019, in Paris.
2.The Global Coalition links action across the Kigali Amendment, Paris Agreement and Sustainable Development Goals.
3.India has developed its National Cooling Action Plan.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] CRS Sanction Management System
- [B] Rail-road crossing GAD approval system
- [C] TMS for construction
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] All are correct
- [A] 150 million
- [B] 170 million
- [C] 289 million
- [D] 300 million
- [E] 350 million
- [A] Small Bank saving Act
- [B] RBI Act
- [C] Government Savings Promotion Act
- [D] Government Securities Act
- [E] None of the above