In LISP, the function X (x). (2x+l) would be rendered as
sumaira naseem from Gojra, Pakistan is saying (lambda (x) (+(*2 x)l)) is correct answer
Muhammad Asghar from Vehari, Pakistan is saying (lambda (x) (+(*2 x)l)) is correct answer
MUHAMMAD NADEEM from Lahore, Pakistan is saying (+ lambda (x) 1 (*2x)) is correct answer
RAJKUMAR RUHELA from India is saying (lambda (x) (+(*2 x)l)) is correct answer
Abel Yin from Ghana is saying (lambda (x) (+1 (* 2x) is correct answer
- [A] hierarchical planning
- [B] non-hierarchical planning
- [C] All of the above
- [D] project planning
When talking to a speech recognition program, the program divides each second of your speech into 100 separate:
- [A] Codes
- [B] Phonemes
- [C] Samples
- [D] Words
- [A] the embodiment of human intellectual capabilities within a computer.
- [B] a set of computer programs that produce output that would be considered to reflect intelligence if it were generated by humans.
- [C] the study of mental faculties through the use of mental models implemented on a computer.
- [D] All of the above
A network with named nodes and labeled arcs that can be used to represent certain natural language grammars to facilitate parsing.
- [A] Tree Network
- [B] Star Network
- [C] Transition Network
- [D] Complete Network
- [A] ICOT (Institute for New Generation Computer Technology)
- [B] MITI (Ministry of International Trade and Industry)
- [C] MCC (Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation)
- [D] SCP (Stategic Computing Program)