Read the following statements carefully:
1.Researchers at the Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) proclaimed new discovery on new antimicrobial approaches.
2.They are studying the cell growth in bacteria and have discovered a new enzyme 'Murein EndopeptidiaseK' which would cut the bacteria cell wall.
3.The researchers had identified a new enzyme which would act on the protein of cell wall in Escherichia coli (E. coli).
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
- [A] Chenab
- [B] Jhelum
- [C] Ravi
- [D] Narmada
- [E] None of these
- [A] Kerala State Disaster Management Authority
- [B] Odisha State Disaster Management Authority
- [C] Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services
- [D] Tamilnadu State Disaster Management Authority
- [E] Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority
- [A] Finance
- [B] Home
- [C] Shipping
- [D] Defence
- [E] Women and Child development
- [A] 5 August
- [B] 5 July
- [C] 5 September
- [D] 5 October
- [E] 5 November