In 1985, the famous chess player David Levy beat a world champion chess program in four straight games by using orthodox moves that confused the program. What was the name of the chess program?
Bb Bb from Baghdad, Iraq is saying CRAY BLITZ is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying DIGDUG is correct answer
Anurag mahadev is saying CRAY BLITZ is correct answer
douaa iraq from Najaf, Iraq is saying DIGDUG is correct answer
Kainat Fatima from Karachi, Pakistan is saying DIGDUG is correct answer
Which company offers the LISP machine considered to be "the most powerful symbolic processor available"?
- [A] LMI
- [B] Symbolics
- [C] Xerox
- [D] Texas Instruments
- [A] Machine intelligence
- [B] Human intelligence
- [C] Artificial intelligence
- [D] Virtual intelligence
- [A] 1949, Donald O, The organization of Behaviour,
- [B] 1950, Computing Machinery and Intelligence.
- [C] 1956, Dartmouth University Conference Organized by John McCarthy
- [D] 1961, Computer and Computer Sense.
- [A] Robitics
- [B] Dedalus
- [C] Shakey
- [D] Vax