Read the following statements carefully:
1. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said India has been one of the fastest growing large economies in the world.
2. IMF asserted that the country has carried out several key reforms in the last five years.
3. This was stated by IMF communications director Gerry Rice while responding to a question on India's economic development in the last five years.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
Ramakant Singh from Ranaghat, India is saying Only 2 and 3 is correct answer
What is the name of the country-wide Air Force exercise conducted to work up the full spectrum of IAF capability?
- [A] Varuna
- [B] Redflag
- [C] Livewire
- [D] Indra
- [E] Garuda
- [A] 7.4%
- [B] 7.5%
- [C] 7.3%
- [D] 7.6%
- [E] 8%
According to the government data, in 2017, nearly ______ lakh hectares of agricultural land was impacted because of water woes.
- [A] 20
- [B] 30
- [C] 40
- [D] 50
- [E] 60
Which among the following company has started work on exiting the infrastructure and private equity funds management business?निम्नलिखित कंपनी में से किसने बुनियादी ढांचे और निजी इक्विटी फंड प्रबंधन व्यवसाय से बाहर निकलने पर काम शुरू कर दिया है?
- [A] Infrastructure Development Finance Company
- [B] Shriram Housing Finance
- [C] Industrial Development Bank of India
- [D] Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- [E] None of these