Read the following statements carefully:
1. Scientists have designed a way to levitate and propel objects using only light, by creating nanoscale patterns on the objects' surfaces.
2. Though still theoretical, the work is a step toward developing a spacecraft that could reach the nearest planet outside of the solar system in 20 years.
3. The Spacecraft will be powered and accelerated only by light.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
The Indian government on October 10, 2017, formed a committee under ______ to examine Indo-China relations.भारत सरकार ने 10 अक्टूबर, 2017 को भारत-चीन संबंधों की जांच के लिए ______ के तहत एक समिति का गठन किया था।
- [A] Shashi Tharoor
- [B] Prakash Karat
- [C] Somnath Chatterjee
- [D] Kapil Sibal
- [E] A.K. Antony
'Terre des Hommes', based in Switzerland has been awarded the ________ for humanitarian achievement.
- [A] Nobel Peace Prize
- [B] Ramon Magsaysay Award
- [C] Gandhi Peace Award.
- [D] Balzan Prize
- [E] World Peace Prize
Recently, the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has drafted a ‘Model Tenancy Act’, 2019. Who is the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Housing and Urban Affairs?
- [A] Hardeep Singh Puri
- [B] Jitendra Singh
- [C] R. K. Singh
- [D] Narendra Singh Tomar
- [E] Rao Inderjit Singh
Which High Court has become the first court in South India to introduce an e-court fee payment facility?
- [A] Kerala High Court
- [B] Karnataka High Court
- [C] High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad
- [D] Madras High Court
- [E] None of these
- [A] Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act, 1957
- [B] Coal Mines (Special Provisions) Act, 2015
- [C] Mines and Minerals Act, 1951
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 1 and 3