What is the term used for describing the judgmental or commonsense part of problem solving?
sumaira naseem from Gojra, Pakistan is saying Heuristic is correct answer
Muhammad Jamshed Mahmood from Lahore, Pakistan is saying Value based is correct answer
Muhammad Asghar from Vehari, Pakistan is saying Heuristic is correct answer
Radhagovinda Mohapatra from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Heuristic is correct answer
MUHAMMAD NADEEM from Lahore, Pakistan is saying Heuristic is correct answer
- [A] The embodiment of human intellectual capabilities within a computer
- [B] A set of computer programs that produce output that would be consider to reflect intelligence if it
- [C] The study of mental faculties through the use of mental models implemented on a computer.
- [D] All of above
The turing machine showed that you could use a/an .............. system to program any algorithmic task ?
- [A] Binary
- [B] Electrochemical
- [C] Recursive
- [D] Semantic
Which company offers the LISP machine considered to be "the most powerful symbolic processor available"?
- [A] LMI
- [B] Symbolics
- [C] Xerox
- [D] Texas Instruments
- [A] Frame based CAI
- [B] Generative CAI
- [C] Problem solving CAI
- [D] Intelligent CAI
- [A] (lambda (x) (+(*2 x)l))
- [B] (lambda (x) (+1 (* 2x)
- [C] (+ lambda (x) 1 (*2x))
- [D] (* lambda(x) (+2x1)