Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports granted provisional recognition to All India Carrom Federation (AICF) as National Sports Federation with immediate effect.
2. It will facilitate the participation of Indian Athletes in the forthcoming National/International competitions.
3. The recognition means granting a major role to AICF for development of the Chess sport in India.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
gita from Villupuram, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Which of the following drugs has already been used to treat one infected patient of novel coronavirus in the US as part of a trial?
- [A] Ritonavir
- [B] Triazavirin
- [C] ZMapp
- [D] Remdesivir
- [E] Moroxydine
In April 2020, which of the following has designed an online platform for the issuance of a key document required for exports to those countries with which India has trade agreements?
- [A] Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority
- [B] Commerce ministry
- [C] Apparel Export Promotion Council
- [D] Coir Board
- [E] Handloom Export Promotion Council
- [A] Iraq
- [B] United Arab Emirates
- [C] Iran
- [D] Turkey
- [E] Syria
- [A] It means that animals can't be tamed or poached during animal emergencies.
- [B] It means that the assembly of four or more people is prohibited during animal emergencies.
- [C] It means that no pets would be allowed in the public during animal emergencies.
- [D] It means that people won't be allowed to go out during animal emergencies.
- [E] It means that no one would be allowed to go out in the public until the emergency is over.
- [A] Mukesh Ambani
- [B] Dilip Shanghvi
- [C] Lakshmi Mittal
- [D] Pallonji Mistry
- [E] Acharya Balkrishna